Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission Jobs Information

Information about New Computer Operator Jobs by KPPSC


Computer Operator Jobs

Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission announced the jobs of Computer Operator in Home And Tribal Affairs Department. This Jobs advertisement was appeared Newspaper .Here are the information about coputer operator Jobs in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission

Stenographer Jobs Details

Advertisement No


Serial Number


Basic Pay Scale


Number of Post



2nd Class Bachelor Degree in Computer Science from recognized university/ institution




Khyber Pakhtunkhwa / FATA


Both Male and Female


Six each to Zone-1,2,3,4 and 5



Last Date


How to Apply .

First of all get application form from KPSC Offices and National Bank of Pakistan Branches .
If you cant get the form from Bank or KPPSC Office you can also download from nwfp psc Website.
Fill the challan from attached with form and deposit the fee in National Bank of Pakistan .
Fill the complete form carefully , paste a photo on specific place on form, and attach the attested Photocopies of  qualification documents ,Domicile , NIC ,Original Bank Challan Experienced certificate (if any ).
Read  detailed instructions attached with form carefully.
You can send your Application form to KPPSC office by Post / courier service and by hand .
If you are sending from by post please post it minimum 2 or 3 days before last Date Click Here for Address

For further details visit Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission website

We provide only information about jobs announced by Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission. You apply for any job on you responsibility. we are not responsible for any thing . We are not part of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission and any other  department and we don't have any relation with this Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission or Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa .We are just helping you to know about new Jobs in the organization and departments .Please confirm these information from commission website.